All the bike parts you could ask for
Whether you’re upgrading your bike or replacing worn-out parts, it’s important to get high-quality parts and to ensure that they’re right for your needs. Whatever parts you’re looking for, there’s always a variety of types and brands available.
- 3000 products
- Free shipping on orders over £50, below £3,95
- 136 service partners
- Pay fast and secure
Bike parts from brakes to wheels
When buying new parts for your bike, it’s important to know what to look for:
- In terms of brakes, you’ll want to know the type that’s best for your bike and how you use it: rim brakes, disc brakes, V-brakes or coaster brakes.
- As for your bike chain, you’ll want to make sure it’s the right size – and keep it properly tightened and lubricated.
- The pedals are how you to transmit power to the wheels and control your movement. Different styles of pedal have different levels of grip, and some allow you to clip your shoes in with special cleats.
- A wheel is made up of the wheel itself (the part with the spokes), the inner tube (the part that inflates), and the tyre (the outer surface). Make sure all the parts of your wheel are compatible in terms of size and design.
- A kickstand allows you to leave your bike in a standing position when you’re not riding it – make sure to get one in the right size!
- Your bike seat (aka saddle) should be in the right size, material and design to allow you to sit comfortably during long rides.
- Finally, handlebars also come in a variety of designs with different levels of comfort and steering proficiency.
Check out the specific categories for more details and products.