Got a question? Get your answer
Want to find out more about shopping at Bike@Home?
1. What payment options do I have?
Currently Bike@Home is only accepting cards. In the next few weeks you will have more payment options like Paypal, pay later and ApplePay.
2. Can I pay with a gift card?
At the moment Bike@Home does not offer gift cards. It is therefore not possible to order with a gift card yet.
3. Can I also order as a business?
Of course you can also place an order as a business customer. All you have to do is indicate in the check-out that you are a company and provide your company name.
4. My order has failed or expired, now what?
Did your order fail or expire because you waited too long to pay? Then we advise you to make the payment again. To do this, go back to your shopping cart and start the payment process again.
5. Can I order with a discount code?
If you have a discount code, it can be applied to your order in the shopping cart. Discount codes are single use and can only be used in the online checkout.
1. What are the delivery costs?
Orders from £50 are shipped free of charge. Below £50 we charge a shipping fee of £3.95.
2. What delivery options are there?
You can receive your order in the following ways:
- Delivered to your home by DPD
- Collection from a DPD pick-up point
- At one of our affiliated bicycle shops
3. My package has not been delivered
We are sorry that your package has not been delivered. Of course there can always be (unexpected) delays. Always check the track-and-trace link first to find out why the order has been delayed.
4. I have received part of the order
At our discretion, we will dispatch items in the most efficient manner, including splitting deliveries if required. We will always let you know the quantity of packages you should receive to complete your order. In addition, you will also receive various track-and-trace links if the order consists of several shipments.
5. I have not received a track & trace link
Track and trace links are provided when the order is registered with our carrier. If you have not received a track-and-trace link, please check your spam box.
6. How can I track my package?
If your order is registered with our carrier, you will automatically receive a track-and-trace link to track your package.
7. I have unexpectedly received a package
If you have received a package that you have not ordered, please fill out the contact form with all appropriate details.
1. How do your product reviews work?
Our product reviews have been placed by real people who took the effort to let us (and our customers) know, what they think about a product.
2. How do I leave a product review?
Scroll down on a product page and press the button 'Leave a review'. Please login with your account details or make a new account if you don’t have one yet. After that you can leave a product review.
Legal, privacy and safety
Didn't find your question or answer?
We are happy to help you!